AROHEAD - FITNESS BLOG

AROHEAD - FITNESS BLOG
PIMPRI, PUNE 411018

Friday, September 16, 2011

Recent Goal update and what I have been eating lately:

After the brief interlude I am back to hard workouts. All the main movements have some improvements.
DL:160kg
Bench:110
Squat:160

Trying to cut flab over the next 3 months:Want to get down under 10 to 11% body fat. Currently around 17% and weigh around 94kgs.So looking to lose around 6 to 7 kgs over a 3 month period. Just met with the trainer at our gym and would be following his workout program. Will post it here when I get it on Monday.
My diet currently is as follows:
5.15AM :Pre-workout- Half Scoop Whey [ 15gms protein]
7.00AM : [Post- Workout] - Full Scoop Whey [ 30gm protein]
7.45AM: Oats or Muesli or Wheatflakes with Skim Milk + LSA powder which is linseed, sunflower, almonds + Coffee
After breakfast: 2 Fishoil gelcaps+ 1 calcium tablet.
11AM : 1 piece of fruit + 3 egg whites
1.30PM : Lean cuisine meals - Beef+Vegetables+little Rice or Chicken Pasta or Soya Sausages+Salad
4.00PM: Whey Shake Full Scoop + small scoop of dried fruits and nuts
4.30PM: Coffee
7.00PM: Grilled Fish with veggies or Lean Cuisine meals
9.00PM: Green tea+ Multivitamin Pill
9.30PM[On heavy workout days] : Casein - 10gm
If I am travelling I still try to carry as much as possible. See how it goes!

I do allow a bit of indulgence occasionally.Last night@ Brothers- Auburn.  my favorite food, Doner Plate with rice,salad, Turkish Pide, sour cream and chillis and a nice cabernet.Mmmmmmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment