AROHEAD - FITNESS BLOG

AROHEAD - FITNESS BLOG
PIMPRI, PUNE 411018

Monday, September 19, 2011

Exercise Program that I started from yesterday:





 Please find exercise WRS sheet below:




This was what was designed for me at my local gym by personal trainer Phil Mckay.
I have added a couple more exercises to the mix for each day as it was a little light for me. Also I have increased the cardio load for each day by 10 mins. 
Besides this I am doing 4 to 5 hours of road cycling a week.
This type of exercise program is called HIIT or High intensity Interval training where you improve your performance with higher intensity shorter duration programs. It is said to produce rapid and dynamic changes within your body.

Email me at arohead.fitness@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding it.


1 comment: