AROHEAD - FITNESS BLOG

AROHEAD - FITNESS BLOG
PIMPRI, PUNE 411018

Friday, July 22, 2011

Squat Attempt @170kg or 352.73lbs

I have been squatting at around 150kgsX 3 for about 3 weeks. But seem to have hit a barrier quite similar to my deadlift. This is my attempt at 170kg. My legs seem to buckle and go to the side a bit. Could not even reach the half squat level.But hopefully there are some strength gains to be had with this.
A member quite rightly asked why do you do it "Sir"? Besides my usual why-not I thought I would post a more poetic/dramatic response. I lost a dear friend today and he would have loved it : " A 200kg bar pressing down upon your shoulders does not lie to you and tell you, you are awesome. It just is. But it says press against me mofo and I promise you, you will get a little bit better.
This is for you GC.I love you and I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment